Q: What extensions are best for me?
A: We offer two kinds of extensions at Little Moon Salon: hand-tied and tape-in extensions.
- Great for natural length and volume
- Quick installation process
- Customizable color placement (highlights using no chemicals)
- Great for dramatic length and volume
- Versatile styling (updos + ponytails)
- Extended amount of time in between touch-ups
The method that's best for you depends on what your goals are, what your budget is, and how much time you'd like to commit. Book a consultation to discuss what method is best for you, the maintenance and investment needed, and to color match.
Q: How do I take care of my extensions?
A: View our Extension Care Guide for info!
Q: What do I do if my extension becomes loose?
A: Don't panic! Text the salon and we can fit you in for an adjustment ASAP. Please note that, as your extensions grow out, they will get looser with time.